СМ Биомасс постоянно внимательно присматривается к талантливым людям, желающим присоединиться к нашей компании. При поиске кандидатов на конкретные вакансии, мы размещаем соответствующие бъявления. Однако, если вы чувствуете, что обладаете достаточной квалификацией и желанием добиваться результата, мы всегда рады узнать о вас наcareer@copmer.com
Student Analyst at CM Biomass Trading
Do you have an interest in international commodity trading – and want to get hands-on experience with executing cargo operations and project management? Then this is your opportunity to join a fast-growing company performing as the World’s biggest biomass trader.
Region: Region Hovedstaden
Working hours: Part-time (10-20 hours/week)
Contacts: Patrick Kongsbak
Location: Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Application deadline: 29/11/2019
Expected start date: Start February
Company homepage: www.copmer.com
Due to the increased demand for sustainable green energy solutions, CM Biomass is trading and promoting biomass commodities to the energy sector. As part of international commodity trading, the Trading Department work on optimizing and creating international trading opportunities. This entails performing trade flow analyses, customer relationship management, logistical optimization as well as driving the development of greener energy flows around the world.
Varied tasks in a global context:
Joining the trading department, you will be a natural part of day-to-day activities. You will have the opportunity to have a direct influence on how the company continues its strong growth through project management tasks such as:
- Assisting our full-time traders with analyses and presentations
- Maintain overview of vessels and trades
- Customer relationship management
- Cost optimization of execution procedures
Though, the scope will vary in accordance with your skills and interest. Further, you will take part in executing international cargo operations through:
- Update information about delivery quantities
- Updating and maintaining storage quantities
- Cross-checking delivery quantities
- Development and processing of trade data
You will join an exciting department of around 40 good colleagues across the globe, and you will be given thorough training and introduction to the work that lies ahead. You should expect business travels from time to time with flexibility towards school studies.
Good self-starter with analytical and administrative skills:
You are expected to be in the process of finishing your last year of a bachelor’s degree or at the beginning of a master’s degree within areas as Supply Chain Management, International Business or Economics. Further, we expect you to:
- Proficiency in writing and communicating in English (Danish is not a requirement)
- Work structured and independently
- Have good interpersonal skills and a great ability to maintain and create relationships with stakeholders
- Be a team player and like to assist others
- Possess experience in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Possess good business acumen
Please apply by sending your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Do you want to get more information about the position, feel free to contact Patrick Kongsbak, Business Development Manager at CM Biomass at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 3996 5372.